Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pre- K Graduation

Well, Tristan has officially graduated pre-k and will be moving on to all day kindergarten next year!! I can't believe how fast this year flew by. He loves school, and is already asking me when he will be going back. I told him to enjoy his summer and not to rush it, because before you know it you will be graduating high school. Makes me sad just thinking about it! I look at him and can't believe what a handsome, and smart young man he is turning into. I can't believe my baby will be six at the beginning of the next school year. CRAZY!!! I am so proud of him and who he is becoming and can't wait to continue the next couple of years as he grows.







1 comment:

Katy said...

I can't believe how big he is! Kindergarden next!?! The kids are growing up so fast.