Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grandma Aldridge Funeral

J.R.'s Grandma past away this past Thursday. So we headed to Kansas to spend the weekend with his family. We headed back Sunday morning to get ready for the funeral in Seminole that Monday morning. It was a crazy busy weekend. I hate that it takes funeral's, weddings and re-unions to get the whole family together. Although, considering the circumstance it was really nice to see everyone and meet some new family members. I didn't know his Grandma really well, because she has been in a nursing home since J.R. and I have been married. The stories that I have heard though she was an amazing lady that truly will be missed. She is in a better place and no longer suffering, and for that I am happy for her. You will truly be missed Grandma Aldridge!! We love you!!!









No comments: